Friday, June 13, 2014

Book Blogger Test


Another fun MEME...
I was tagged by Stefanie Sugia (The Bookie Looker) and I think this is kinda enjoyable so that I decided to answer the questions too.

1. What are your top three book pet hates?
  • Books with too small fonts. Most of my DNF books are caused by this.
  • The instalove and love triangle between the characters. Bo-ring.. Especially in dystopian/fantasy stories. 
  • Covers that don't describethe content well. Like, when the main character is supposed to have curly hair but the cover uses a girl with straight hair and different hair colour or when the main characters are 16-18 years old but the cover makes the story looks like for 12-14 years old.
 2. Describe your perfect reading spot.
On my bed. Or a couch in my house's living room.

3. Tell us three book confessions.
  • I love reading about teenagers because deep in my heart, I am like Peter Pan. I refuse to grow up. If only I can be a teenager forever...
  • I don't collect books. I usually resell of give away my books after I read them, except the ones that has the author's signs and the ones that I like sooooo much.
  • I love foreign book covers style (stock photos with cute typography) more than local book covers style (illustration and colorful)

4. When was the last time you cried during a book?
I usually don't cry because of reading a book. But this book... I cried a lot when reading it. Haha. Too bad it hasn't been released so that I cannot tell you the title. It's about a single father who struggled to win his kids' love after his wife's death. It's by Indonesian writer and soon to be released. I'll tell you once the book is out.

5. How many books are on your bedside table?
Too many.. haha. Not only books, but also my National Geographic magazines.

 6. What is your favorite snack whilst your reading?
I don't eat when I'm reading. I'm not a multitasking person I wonder why... Since people say that woman is a multitasking creature.. HA!

 7. Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
8. Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase.
Since I only have 1 book case and it is already full, I put my books everywhere: on a chair in the computer room; on my bedside table; in the bathroom... And this is my favorite stack currently. I put them on my bed when I took the picture, but now, they are placed at a small table across my bed.  I like putting them together because they are so colorful and it makes me happy only by looking at them.


  
 9. Write how much books mean to you in just three words.
 The best entertainment.
10. What is your biggest reading secret?
My main reason to read is not because I want to be smart, but because I want to be entertained. That's why I read fictions more than non-fictions.
That's all...

And now, I tag my friends:
Chei at Book Admirer

2 comments:

  1. what's book #4? penasaraaann xD
    makasihh postingannya ;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. aku juga ga bisa kasih tau judulnya karena ga tau judul finalnya apaan. Tapi denger-denger bentar lagi keluar.

      Delete

What is your thought?